About UNIDOW Advisory Services:
UNIDOW Advisory Services (UAS) is an affiliate of UNIDOW & Company which is engaged in advising organizations on key constituent of risk to their businesses and averting systemic adversities due to macro, social and political factors. UAS has the following mainstream service domains:
- Management and Strategic Consulting
- Consulting Support Services
- Statistics & Analytics
- Research & Publications
About Internship Program:
UAS is inviting trainees for its Statistics and Analytics wing for designing an equity index – UNIDOW Industrial Ordinaries 30 (UIO), to benchmark economic performance in its publications, services and researches. UIO would represent the key sectors of the Indian economy. An intern will work on UAS’ prototype design and training location will be based in Noida. Internship shall be for a period of four weeks. Following criteria must be met for this program:
- Must be a 2015 undergraduate batch in Science or Commerce discipline from the approved university which is included in the directory of UNIDOW Corporate Development.
- Students completed their first year are not eligible to apply for this program.
- Recruitment to this program will be done through campus hiring or direct application.
- Selected students will be required to sign important terms & conditions before joining.
Remuneration and Benefits Upon Successful Completion of Training:
- Stipend of INR 10,000.
- Internship certificate will be provided to student.
- Student can claim travel related expenses incurred for business purpose.
- Project Based Performance Bonus, if eligible.
Please contact Human Resources – UNIDOW Corporate Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 97 179 44 991.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.unidow.com/careers/job_candidate_application_form/ →